- CySEC Regulation
- Segregated Client Accounts
- Tight spreads
- Social/copy trading platform
- EA package expands feature set
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4
Triomarkets are regulated in various jurisdictions. BENOR Capital Ltd is registered as an Investment Dealer (Broker) with registration number 160496. Licensed by the Financial Services Commission (Mauritius) under license number C118023678. Registered Office 5th Floor, The Core 62 Ebene Cybercity, 72201, Mauritius and has the license to perform operations under the trading name TrioMarkets.
Is TrioMarkets™ safe or a scam
They are also authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 268/15.
CySEC offers regulatory protection to traders and investors under the European Markets in Financial Instruments Derivatives (MiFID), with a uniform regulatory framework for all financial companies operating in the EU.
TrioMarkets is required by European law to hold at least €1 million in operating capital and is bound by CySEC to ensure that they are capable of meeting its clients’ debt obligations without fail.
Following the strict regulations of CySEC applicable across the entire European Union, TrioMarkets appears to offer a wholesome and thorough service to clients all over.
A segregated account is used to keep the customers’ funds separate from the Company Funds. This is done for a few reasons, including creating a clear separation between the two groups of money so neither is used for the wrong purpose, and also to make sure that the money can be easily identified as belonging to customers in case anything happens to the firm.
All clients with TrioMarkets™ will have a segregated account whereby your funds are secure and kept separate from their own.
At TrioMarkets™ all funds are held specifically within the Swissquote headquarters in Switzerland. TrioMarkets operates some legal entities and serves customers based on their residency. This matters because the entity you belong to defines the amount of protection you get.
TrioMarkets offers protection to its investors regarding the safety of funds against broker insolvency, as CySEC has developed the ICF (Investor Compensation Fund) to offer compensation of up to €20,000 in case the broker goes into default. However, according to CySec this amount can be just €3,417 depending on how your broker is structured. You will need to check with your account manager which is applicable to you as it varies by your country and regulation.
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) provides up to GBP 85,000 coverage to UK clients in case of a broker default and they list no additional or private coverage. UK client funds are held locally at Barclays Bank but money handling for mainland Europe includes fewer protections as the fine print states that funds can be held at multiple third parties outside of Cyprus.
Your level of funds protection will depend on where your regulation is from. It is impossible to say here what your regulation is because there are many permutations that go into determining your regulation. Our best advice is to ask customer service from time to time about the protection amount of your actual portfolio.
Due to these policy, as a client with TrioMarkets™, you can feel confident when trading that all of your trades will be completed under the highest level of security, integrity and transparency.
TrioMarkets offers a variety of trading accounts, from small accounts targeted at the newer traders, and alternative account options for the more experienced, and professional traders. The four accounts apart from the professional option, are Basic, Standard, Advanced, Premium and Demo.
TrioMarkets also offers Islamic accounts, which are shariah compliant.
The number and type of accounts that a trader can open with a broker company differs depending on the country in which it operates and the regulation authorities under whose jurisdiction it falls.
How to open new account at TrioMarkets
The Forex market offers attractive opportunities for traders, but also involves risk. That’s why before diving into Forex trading with a live account, it’s best to open a risk-free Forex demo account. The TrioMarkets Demo Account provides the same Forex trading experience as real accounts. The only difference is that the funds on the Forex demo account are simulated. You don’t trade with real money, so it is completely risk-free.
Demo accounts are intended to enable you to familiarise yourself with the tools and features of their trading platforms. Success or failure in simulated trading bears no relation to probable future results with any live trading that you may choose to engage in.
TrioMarkets offers you the opportunity to trade with no risk via Demo account. Practice trading the markets with 100,000 virtual funds.
Be aware that Different entities under Trio Markets Brand offer different trading instruments due to regulatory restrictions. Trading instruments offered may differ based on the country of residence of the Client.
You can trade a wide variety of instruments with Trio Markets over 230 instruments infact.
Below is a list of just some of the markets available for trading:
Desktop Trading Platforms
The MT4 can be easily installed on any computer and gives you access to all of trading assets. The MT4 platform also gives traders over 50 charting tools and built-in indicators to choose from. Trades can be executed manually or automatically.
Benefits of MT4 Platform:
- Intuitive trading interface
- Huge range of customizable features
- One click trading options
- Real time charting and analysis tools
- Support for self-developed trading algorithms and Expert Advisors (EAs)
Key Features of the TrioMarkets™ MT 4 Platform:
- Trading Forex, commodities and indices from one single platform
- The ability to place limit and stop levels from one (1) pip on all the Forex major pairs
- Able to set stop losses and take profit while opening another trade simultaneously
- Option to trade mini lots, also called 0.01 lots. This gives you the capability of trading more precise lot sizes. In return, your risk management is more controllable
- The platform offers anonymous FX trading. Providers do not have the ability to see your stop loss or pending trader orders
- There is no trading conflicts between the client and the broker
- There are no trading restrictions
MT4 TrioXtend package features:
- Innovative management tools
- Advanced trade execution
- Sentiment Trading
- Sophisticated alarms
- News and Market data
Web Trading Platforms
The Web Trader is an addition for your MT4 Trader and allows you to trade from any computer or mobile smart device. All you need is an internet connection.
Why Choose MT4 Web Trader?
Mobile Trading Platform
TrioMarkets™ makes it easy for you to trade no matter where you are. As long as you have an internet connection you are able to trade and get all of you market analysis on the MetaTrader 4 state of the art Mobile Application.
It is available through the Google App Store or iApps:
The TrioMarkets™ Mobile Trading application includes the following features:
- Market and conditional entry orders
- Set stop and limit orders
- The ability to trade from multiple accounts
- Live Quotes
- Interactive Charts
- Real time charting
- Comprehensive range of chart types
- Multiple time frames
- Over 30 technical indicators from our MT 4 Trading Software
- The ability to check your balance, equity, margin information and more
- Our mobile trader auto syncs to desktop platform
- Edit Open Positions
- Trading History
EQUITY ALLOCATION METHOD:
ADVANTAGES AND FEATURES:
- Direct market liquidity for Master Accounts
- Slippage Interception between Sub Accounts
- Full view over Master and Sub Trades
- Various Reporting Options
- Commission Monitoring
- Easy EA Implementation
- Full control over client accounts through one account
- All trade types are allowed
Which trading platform is better for you?
Most seasoned traders will tell you that all they really want from a trading platform is something that is reliable and easy to use, intuitive, and doesn’t crash. Each platform is unique and has its own pros and cons, so it is best to understand what you want in a forex account, and platform before you get started.
TrioMarkets accepts the following payment methods for fund deposits and withdrawals:
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits What is the minimum deposit amount at TrioMarkets?
TrioMarkets accepts Wire Transfer, Credit Cards, Skrill, Neteller. and does not charge any deposit fees. but the payment processor may have some transaction charges.
They don’t charge any fees for fund deposits, Withdrawals can be processed within 6 or 24 hours, depending on the type of account you hold, and it costs 1.5% charge — with a minimum of $25 and a maximum of $50 for wire transfers.
Account Base Currency?
Note: in order to protect you from fraud, something they are very committed to, they require that the name on your credit card being used to fund the account match the name on the account.
TrioMarkets™ provides a number of payment options based on your deposit method used to initially fund your account. To withdraw the funds the initial deposit payment method shall be used. If the withdrawal amount is higher than the initial deposit amount, the difference shall be transferred via bank wire.
Does TrioMarkets charge withdrawal fees?
Commissions and Fees
|:||$ 0.00||$ 2.00||$ 7.00|
|Total cost of a 100k trade:||$ 0.00||$ 2.00||$ 7.00|
At the time of this TrioMarkets review, they did not offer any bonuses or promotions. But this could change over time.
Bonuses and Promotions
- Low cost multi-tier liquidity.
- Ability to connect with various platform like Ctrader or Ninja Trader
- Exceptional Execution Speed
- Custom build platform compatibility
VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting allows Forex traders to use the virtual environment on the hosting company’s servers to run the MetaTrader expert advisors.
Advantages of VPS:
- Trade at any time of day. System will execute the trades for you and therefore there is no need to stay by your PC.
- VPS server systems are checked regularly to make sure that they are functioning properly so you will almost never encounter any technical issues.
- A VPS can execute your trades more quickly than your computer can because it is much faster at transmitting the orders. The result is that you experience less of a delay and less slippage.
In this session they offer Markets News, Market Calendar, Video Chart Analysic
In my opinion, this session is not rich compare with another platform in the same industry